Party Hire group offers a delivery service for all of our products. We try to offer the cheapest delivery fee as possible. The fee will vary depending on your location and the amount of equipment that needs to be delivered. Please email or call and we will advise the price for the delivery of your chosen items.
We deliver all items in a neat pile at ground level in one location. Extra charges may apply if:
- You wish for your furniture to be taken beyond ground level of a building
- Your event space is more than 20m from where our vehicle can pull up (e.g in a shopping centre which is 100m away from the loading dock, or a park picnic area that is far away from where we can enter)
- If your furniture needs to pass through stairs, elevators, escalators or a steep decent.
- If you require a large quantity of furniture, a labour fee may be added to cover for staff time taken to load and unload the vehicle.
- If you require a drop off or pick up outside the hours of 9am-4pm. (e.g night pick up, early morning delivery)
- If you require a specific delivery time and cannot accept the delivery between the hours of 9am-4pm. Usually a 3 hour time window can be given.
If this information is not told to us at the time of booking, the driver may refuse to deliver the equipment or the extra charges incurred may be charged to your credit card.
Party Hire Group offers products nationally. Our head office is located in Sydney, just 15 minutes from Parramatta. Pick up from our interstate locations is not available. Our representatives in each state will deliver to and collect from your event location.
Pick up of our party hire products in Sydney is available from our Wetherill Park warehouse at Unit 1/26 McIlwraith st, Wetherill Park, if you would like to save yourself the delivery fee. Collection must be pre arranged with our team and collected strictly between the hours of 9:00-4:30pm, Monday to Friday. Weekend collection is not available.You must have a suitable vehicle to pick up the goods in. If our team deem your vehicle to be unsafe to transport our products or too small, then a member of our team may be required to deliver your products to you for a fee.
Delivery of our equipment is typically done between the hours of 9am-4pm, 7 days a week. If you require your equipment to be delivered at a specific time, please notify our team. Additional charges may apply. We call 30 minutes prior to delivery to notify you that we are on our way. If you require a delivery time outside of our normal business hours, please call or email and we will try our best to arrange it for you. An additional fee may apply.
Someone over the age of 18 years old must be present on the day of delivery to accept the delivery and sign an equipment hire contract.