Lighting is a great way to transform your event space into something special. Good lighting can brighten any room. We have some great visual equipment available for hire in Sydney, such as disco balls, strobe lights, intelligent party lights, moving heads, UV black lights, laser lighting hire, LED strips and par cans for hire. All lights can be rested on the floor or a table, or you can hire a lighting stand or some trussing if you want to have a more professional lighting display.
Smoke/fog machines are a great addition to any lighting package, and we recommend them if you are hiring some lighting to really highlight the light beams.
Speak to our sales team for more information about which lighting solution is best for your party.
Top Selling Lighting Hire Range
A little more about our lighting hire
Lights can add some fantastic atmosphere to your party. They can transform a plain setting into a colourful and fun environment. We have a range of lighting options available:
- Disco ball hire– We have a range of disco balls for hire. They are a foam ball covered in tiny mirror pieces. The ball is attached to a small motor which rotates the ball. This is combined with a spotlight which emits hundreds of little light beams. This makes for a very cool retro effect. You must have something for the disco ball to be mounted from such as a beam. If you don’t have this, or don’t want to screw a hook into your roof or beam, we can hire a lighting stand for the disco ball to hang from.
- Lasers– Our lasers will transform your event space into a real party zone. We have red, blue, green and tricoloured lasers. They shoot out a range of coloured beams and patterns, and create some awesome tunnel effects.
- Intelligent effect light– Our intelligent lights are the most popular light that we hire out. They are a great versatile light that shoots out all different colours, shapes and patters. They are called intelligent lights because a little sensor inside detects the speed of the music playing at your party and moves the light beams with the beat of the music. They can sit on the floor, a table or can be attached to our lighting stands which are also available for hire.
- Colour wash lights– If you want to light up walls, the colour of a room, plants and trees, beams, columns or anything else, a wash light is the best way to achieve this. We have LED par cans and LED strips for hire which both provide a nice colour wash. They can be set to any colour, and will light up your room when you combine a few of them together.
- Strobe lights– the classic strobe light is a popular effect light used at parties in Sydney. The light flicks on and off at a super fast rate, creating the illusion that everyone is moving in slow motion.
More lighting tips